Whether you’re looking to embellish clothing, decorate your home, or personalize some gifts for a special occasion, we have the supplies you need for all your machine embroidery or sewing needs. Our knowledgeable staff can help assist you in identifying all the products and supplies that are beneficial for beginners to the seasoned professional.
Supplies include, but are not limited to:
- Floriani Machine Embroidery Thread
- Madrea Machine Embroidery Thread
- Mettler Sewing Thread
- Floriani Embroidery Stabilizers
- Machine Embroidery Notions
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Designs (“All Access” is available)
- Dakota Collectible Embroidery Designs (Join our Dakota Club)
- Kimberbell Embroidery Designs
- Embroidery & Quilting software for your computer to customize your project.
- Extra hoops for Babylock Embroidery machines
- Titanium Needles
- Pre-wound bobbins
- Many more sewing, quilting, and embroidery notions are available in store.
Complete Your Project
Fenton Sew & Vac is proud to sell a wide range of embroidery materials. We offer everything that you need to complete your project, including:
Baby Lock Embroidery Machines
If you are looking for an embroidery machine in St. Louis, MO, look no further than Fenton Sew & Vac! We offer sales of new and used Baby Lock embroidery machines.
Embroidery software allows sewing enthusiasts to use their computers to design and execute unique and precise embroidery patterns. We sell software programs that can help you take your crafting to the next level!
We sell Dakota Collectables embroidery designs. Dakota Collectables offers both eclectic and classic embroidery patterns at affordable rates. Additionally, you can join our Dakota Club for special discounts!
If you need something to complete your embroidery project, chances are, its available at Fenton Sew & Vac! We are your one-stop shop for all your embroidery and sewing needs.