Most homes are not equipped with central vacuum systems, but with the sheer number of advantages these systems provide, it’s not surprising that they’re becoming more popular in newly constructed homes. Here’s some info from a company specializing in vacuum repair in St. Louis, MO about the many benefits associated with central vacuum systems:
- They’re quiet: Running a standard vacuum cleaner can make a lot of noise, which can be disruptive in some circumstances—especially if you have a baby you don’t want to wake up! Central vacuums, however, are quiet while they’re in operation because the motor is located either in the basement or the garage (depending on the construction of your home), meaning the portion of the system that actually makes the noise is out of the way and out of earshot.
- They’re easy to use: Central vacuum systems are efficient and easy to use, and come with a wide range of accessories you can add on to make them even more user-friendly.
- Cleaner indoor air: Central vacuum systems are optimal for creating a cleaner indoor air environment with fewer allergens, as the system extracts dirt and dust out through the house and into the main power unit of the system, which then deposits that debris in a bag or canister. This means you won’t have to worry about any more of these particles or allergens recycling throughout your home.
- Versatility: Central vacuums are highly versatile—they can reach just about anywhere you need them to reach in your home and can clean off many different types of surfaces, thanks to the host of accessories you can add on to customize the operation of your vacuum.
- Long lasting: Because your motor is stored in a cool, out-of-the-way place in the basement or garage, this helps extend the motor life so it can last for years to come without needing to be replaced.
- No more portable vacuums: Not only do portable vacuums take up some valuable storage space in your home, but they also need to be replaced every so often, especially if you opt for cheap models. Some of the lower-end vacuums you’ll find on the market need to be replaced every couple of years! A central vacuum system, however, can typically go for a decade or more before you need to replace any of its components or worry about having to perform significant maintenance.
- Property value: Central vacuum systems are coming into vogue, which means they can make your home more attractive to potential buyers. As a result, they can give your property value a bit of a boost. You don’t get this kind of return on investment from purchasing a standard portable vacuum.
These are just a few of the biggest benefits associated with installing and using a central vacuum cleaner in St. Louis, MO. We encourage you to contact the team at Fenton Sew & Vac today for more information about these systems, how to install and use them and the kinds of accessories you should use.
This post was written by Writer